My meaning, that I believe, and the ‘Spirit’ world communicate to me when I see a willie wagtail is that they can be the ghosts of relatives, that have come to say hello and that they love you. They bring good luck and their message is that good news is coming. So, to me, they were representing my loved ones in spirit and it was lovely to have a visit on Mother’s Day.
Some of the other meanings that I know of, and I don’t know everything, but I prefer to look for positive meanings, are the following:
- A reminder to stay or be cheerful
- To live with the feeling of excitement and gregariousness
- To continue to hold onto hope and remain gregarious and stable even if under pressure
- To keep up with our positive energy even if the situation is the opposite.
- They are considered messengers and that good news is coming.
- The death of the old (situations) with bright new beginnings.
- A message of some sort usually from a family member in Spirit.
It will be up to you as to which meaning you adopt as your own meaning for when a willie wagtail comes to visit, but as you can see most of those meanings above are very relevant for the current ‘pandemic’ times.
As I finished writing this, I went out to the letterbox to check for mail and there was a willie wagtail near the letterbox.
Upcoming Expos and Events
Readings with Katy-K
Click here to book your reading!
Reading Types Available
30min Online Reading via Zoom ($100)
45min Online Reading via Zoom ($150)
I’m honoured and grateful to have been chosen to be on the cover of the 2020 International Psychics Directory.
Collect your copy from me at any Expo or Festival – or check out the website for the digital version.