During the week, something really exciting happened. I got to see Paul McCartney live in concert!!
I have always been a huge Beatles fan and was thrilled when my hubby surprised me with concert tickets to celebrate our wedding anniversary last month. Paul did not disappoint and the amazing 81 year old played for 3 hours solid with no breaks. I loved the way he interacted with the audience and his band was very entertaining. He has still got it!
Did you catch my surprise Facebook and YouTube live session?
I can never be sure if any of you see my social media posts, and therefore, I couldn’t be sure that any of you would even know I had gone live on Facebook.
I spontaneously thought I would just do it and luckily, some people joined me and received guidance.
Today I am launching a FREE mini-online course and quiz called ‘Am I Clairvoyant?’ and will be sharing with you Clairvoyant tips in my newsletters during the coming month.
In ‘Am I Clairvoyant?’ – I cover what it means to be Clairvoyant and how it can present in people. Then, you take a simple Quiz that goes through the common signs that you may have experienced, or are experiencing.
And then finally, I will guide you through some Clairvoyant Development Exercises
Before I had all my online courses and only held private lessons, each lesson might cost $100 – so this mini-online course FOR FREE is a great way to get started on your Clairvoyant Journey or to learn a little more about being Clairvoyant!
I hope you enjoy my gift to you. Click here to get started!
I hope you will join me live for this FREE one-hour session, all about being Clairvoyant.
This exciting session will assist you if you are clairvoyant, think you are clairvoyant or want to develop this ability further.
If you have a friend who might like to join me, forward them this newsletter, or advise them to sign up for my newsletter at my website katy-k.com
Wishing you good health and happiness
Until next week…
November is a GOLD MONTH
- Gold is the colour of wisdom, enlightenment, optimism, positivity, and compassion.
- Gold will illuminate what is to come. It would be a good month to commence some spiritual studies – learn all about Clairvoyance this month!
- Being organised and consistent in a gold month will surely pay off, especially if you set deadlines and meet them so that you can achieve your goals
- There should be a focus on achievement as well as assisting others to feel useful and belong
- A good month to study – check out my online courses!
- You may find that there are unexpected changes or sudden last-minute situations, and by being prepared, you will be able to cope better
- Lack of planning and discipline can lead to frustration and low tolerance in a gold month. It will be harder to tolerate those who go beyond your boundaries
- Find time to make plans and set goals for the rest of the year and focus on what you want in life
- Lastly, set a goal to save one gold coin a day with the intention of bringing in future prosperity. Happy gold month!
Upcoming Expos and Events
Readings with Katy-K
Click here to book your reading!
Reading Types Available
30min Online Reading via Zoom ($100)
45min Online Reading via Zoom ($150)